Friday, September 09, 2005

Forgetting birthdays , can i be any more self absorbed !!!

Well ... today was a very good friend, and roommate's birthday ! Mustang is the man ..he turned over another year!! I forgot to wish him...and of all things that i forget , and believe me ..this is a loooong list, forgetting b'days is what i hate the most. Makes me fill pretty small.

In my day i remembered b'day of every single classmate of mine , and was prompt to participate in their joy. Well needless to say ..i lost most of that enthu . My list was now shortlisted to the close friends. The ones who never forget to remind me when i'm older !

Nowadays im so self involved , wallowing in my daily routine of laziness , self-doubt , self-pity. The new me .. i dont particularly like this guy.

..... Thankfully another friend saved me the ignominy, by calling up and i got to wish the birthday boy !!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ravi said...

as babel wud say:
just chill chill just chill!! *doing the palm-rotation*

sai..forgetting b'days has got as much to do with us gettin ol' as its got to do with self-absorption or maybe even more!! :) comin from age I'm telling you!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I too always tend to forget Birthdays. Remembering Birthdays and Anniversaries is not easy... I admit that I have been forgetting birthdays all these years. Here is one such website which helped me a lot in reminders, gifts and stuffs. It is http://www.forgetmeneversolutions.com> . Go ahead try this.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home